Monday, December 10

Abby's Little Korner

I delivered my "little" gift to my son's family on Saturday.  I really enjoyed their joyful reaction.  We went out to lunch and then did some real antique shopping.  It was a wonderful day!


I found this hurricane lantern in my stash and was so happy that it still works!   I don't remember where the cute little clay couple came from, but they are perfect for the shop.


The little bear had to be added since this is in a Boyd's Bears room box. ❤  He's so cute!


I made just a couple of Christmas things and left room on the shelves for Janice to add minis she finds.  I will probably make her some things for other holidays as they come...


Someone on social media asked me how many "hours" it took for me to put this together?  I had to chuckle... it took months!  It was fun making furniture, signs, flowers and books and finally completing a project!



Janice liked her gift so much that she has asked me to make some decorated lanterns for her shop!  I can't wait to get started!

Thanks for stopping by to comment.  It's so nice to know you are still there!  I will be following your posts as well.  Happy mini making!



4 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

ya sabía que le iba a gustar a Janice,es tan bonita la escena!!!!
Me alegra que disfrutaras del día.
Besos.

Drora's minimundo said...

There's nothing more satisfying than making happy the receiver of a gift, especially when your gift is made with love. I already mentioned how beautiful this room box is. I loved looking at it! Thank you for sharing the photos.
Hugs, Drora

Giac said...

Hello Kathi,
You really found and chose some wonderful accessories for the room. I especially love that bear. I really like the Christmas touches.
Big hug
Giac

Nina in Germany said...

Hello, I have had missing you often and I am so happy, you will be back in miniland.
Nina