Tuesday, December 15

Oh Happy Day!

I've finally found dolls for my dollhouse! I bought a grandma, grandpa, two girls and a little boy! I can't wait for them to arrive!

The Ebay seller will be on vacation until after Christmas. Now I have something to look forward to in January!

Oh, and Deborah is making me something custom for my dollhouse too! I won her give-a-way and I can't wait to see what she does!

I'll be posting the gifts I received for my Five Star Christmas swap soon. I had so much fun doing this! Thanks to all of the girls who joined. You are so creative!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. I really need to start my Christmas shopping, don't you think??

Blessings,
Kathi

2 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Congrats on your new "family members"...can't wait to see them! Merry Christmas!

Blessings,
Linda

DLSarmywife said...

Ooooh I can't wait to see the new family too! Email me and give me some ideas of what your new family will need! =D