Sunday, September 25

Gifts from Jill

I forgot to show you what I received from Jill at Little Nest Studio. I was one of the winners of her Fabulous Mystery Gift give-a-way! Jill is so creative and sent me the most darling things!



I love the embroidered mermaid! The table and beach bag will be perfect for my beach house! The little white vase is precious!

Thank you so much Jill! I really love the things you made for me! :D

Kat the Hat Lady sent me a beautiful fall hat for Grandma too. Thanks Kat!

I haven't stopped making minis. Really. I just needed one little piece of wood to finish Mike's house. One tiny 1/16" square dowel. I can't believe I could not find one around here somewhere! A quick trip to Michaels today solved that problem.

I finished the egg shell patio. I just need to fix roof on Mike's house and then I can start putting the landscaping together. Hopefully, I'll finish this project soon and have photos to show you?

Hope you had a good weekend!

5 comments:

onbeingaminimum said...

What a lovely parcel to receive.

Sandra said...

Such sweet gifts - a delight to open that gift. Congratulations on winning the giveaway!
Sandie

Jill said...

I'm so happy you liked everything!! I had so much fun creating the dishtowel, the table, and the beach bag-- oh, and the box too! (I can't take credit for everything else!) Did you know, there's a little something more inside the beach bag?! Surprise!!!

Hugs,
Jill

Drora's minimundo said...

Congratulations for these lovely gifts. Enjoy!
Hugs, Drora

susanatrocitodecielo said...

Muy bonito, me encanta.
Estoy de sorteo, me gustaría que te apuntaras. Besos