Thursday, October 4

Beaded Plant Hanger

This is one beaded plant hanger pattern I started. I like the little daisies. If you want to learn how to make them go here.


I couldn't use the copper beading wire I had. It was too thick to go back through these tiny glass seed beads. I used one strand of DMC #920 embroidery floss instead.

I want to make more of these in different colors. One of my patients gave me a BIG bag of beads. Not sorted, but free!  :D


I hope to have at least one of these plant hangers finished later today. Have I ever mentioned, I love beads?






7 comments:

mcddiss said...

un buen trabajo , quedara un colgador de lo mas original y colorido

besitos

Mari

Fabiola said...

I'm curious to see it finished. I like these beads.
Kiss Faby

Lucille said...

They're so cute! I also love beads, especially blue ones, different blues and also different shades of the purple family paired with greens.

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Can't wait to see the finished hanger. It looks like an interesting project. Natalia

maribel said...

Unos pendientes muy originales.

Ilona said...

Wow, I'll love to see the finished plant hanger, Kathy, good luck! Love the daisies too :D!

Giac said...

Hello Kathi,
I can't wait to see them. What a nice present. Have fun sorting.
Hugs,
Giac