Friday, September 6

Framing Fabric

I'm trying to figure out what projects I can do with my fractured foot.

I could recover my dining room chair seats, but I found this fabric and have yet another project in mind. :D


I purchased 1.5 yards of this beautiful fabric from EQuilter fabrics so I can make a large framed canvas. I'm planning to build a frame for it and hang it as an art piece in my living room. I found a tutorial at emptyeasel.com for making your own canvas frame.

Now if I can just hobble over to Home Depot to get the wood I need, I'll be all set. This project might be a whole lot easier in 1:12 scale like this one I found on Etsy. Maybe I will try that first?

I have an appointment today with an orthopedic surgeon about my fractured foot. I hope he will just say to continue wearing my big black boot and that I do NOT need surgery!?

Hope you have a great day!


2 comments:

12Create said...

That fabric is gorgeous and will look fabulous framed. Hope all goes well at the surgeon.

Marisa said...

that will make a great framed print, I will cross my fingers for you not to have surgery!

Hugs
Marisa