Saturday, June 20

Inspiration!



I've been snooping around the world of miniatures this morning. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration for my doll's house! I have a basic dollhouse that I want to make into a beach house.

I know I need to work on the exterior and interior walls and floors first. I just can't seem to get started! It is so much fun to see what everyone is doing with miniatures!

I've visited so many sites that I can't remember where I found the photos I've saved! I hope you don't mind me sharing them? I've just copied photos of things I like for future reference. When I get myself more organized I'll be sure to give credit where credit is due!

For now, here's the beginning of my inspiration collection! You ALL are my heros! If you see something that YOU made, please let me know so I can thank you personally!
















Such pretty little things! I can only imagine the hours and hours of creativity that went into making these! I MUST have that Beach House plaque! I think it's over on Ebay so I'm going back to find it!


Blessings, Kathi


1 comment:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Oh, and I love that awesome view! Love your blog and just signed as a follower...come visit me when you have time!