Friday, June 26

This is going to be a real project!

I don't think I've shown you inside of my dollhouse. As I was taking my "before" photos I noticed several challenges ahead!

The roof is steeper than I thought. There is a piece of crown molding missing upstairs. There are places where there should be doors and they aren't there! There is no access to the attic bedroom from the second floor. Does that matter?

I'm thinking that I'll just try to remove all of the wallpaper and carpet. Then I'll sand everything and prime it all white. That will give me a clean slate to work with...

I'll post photos of my progress. I have a lot of work to do! Better get a good night's sleep!

Blessings,
Kathi

1 comment:

Nicole A. said...

Hi Kathy! This will look great when you are done, I love dollhouses! I can't wait to see it! Thanks for stoppin by my blog and leavin such a nice comment on my finds! Have a Wonderful week!