Thursday, December 16

Desk Top Clean Up

I decided to do the much needed desk top clean up this morning. I finally realized the necessity of this when I couldn't find an inch to work!

After I moved all of the tools and larger things to their rightful places, this is what was left.


I was very tempted to just slide all of this off my desk and into the trash! But then, I looked a little closer.

There were some things worth saving. I sorted through the mess and put all of these things away where they belong. Proud of me? :D


The problem with doing that is I found some inspiration. I really need to pay my bills. They are on the floor right now along with my new Micro Mark catalogue, another tempting prospect.


So, do I pay bills, look through the catalogue again or work on this?


Hope you have a good day!


3 comments:

Caseymini said...

The last photo looks interesting. I would much rather see what you can do with the bits and bobs, than watch you pay bills or read a catalog.LOL

Lucille said...

What time do you get up in the morning to have time to do some cleaning? Amazing! Back when I was working, I used to be running around like a chicken with my head cut off in the morning. As for the bits and pieces, I'm curious to see what you can do with them. So, please work on them and surprise us! Enough cleaning for today! Have fun!

Ascension said...

Estoy deseando ver que haces con esas piezas.
Seguro que sera divertido ver en marcha tu imaginacion.
Feliz fin de semana
besitos ascension