Monday, December 13

Maybe It's Just Me?

I pieced and quilted this pillow top about 10 years ago. It has been sitting in a drawer waiting to be finished. I never could decide if I wanted ruffles around the edges or cording. I still don't know.


I have about 2 yards of this fabric left. Enough to make lots of "Christmasy" things. I've done nothing with it. It has been in the same drawer as the pillow top.


Instead of finishing my pillow, I decided today that I would make a mini pillow top.


Again, I can't decide how to finish it. This will probably end up in the same drawer with the other things I never finished.

Do you have a drawer full of unfinished Christmas projects, or is it just me?


3 comments:

Caseymini said...

Kathi, you only have one drawer?LOL I have several. They are sorted by category. One for beadwork, lots for minis and other drawers for other things....We will not mention the UFOs in the quilt drawer, boxes and fabric stashes... You are doing great. If you want to get serious, I guess you could call my workroom one big UFO drawer!

Unknown said...

Kathi,
I love the cottage on this blog YOU made. Wish I could show it to the art classes. If I go back to school I will. I loved all the projects. One had furniture inside.Will try to post that one to you.
Jane C

Lucille said...

You must finish this pillow, Kathi. Write down on separate pieces of paper ways that you could finish it and then pick a paper at random. Do what the paper says and your pillow will be finished and you will feel so good. And, you will have a cute little pillow to add to your collection of finished projects.