Friday, April 15

Let's Pay it Forward!

I just signed up at Kim's blog, Flowers & Art to participate in her "Pay it Forward 2011" swap. I think it will be loads of fun!

The first five people who leave a comment on this post, and decide to participate, will receive a handmade gift from me. :D

First, you will need to comment on this post. Then create a post on your blog explaining how the Pay it Forward 2011 swap works.

You must be willing to send a gift to the first five participants on your own blog. There is no time limit for this. You can take your time to make something special for each person.

This is a swap about friendship and giving. You may meet someone new or find that your closest friends will join.

I can't wait to see who comments here! Let's have fun and pay it forward!

http://florff.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Ludmila said...

Kathi, giving gifts is wonderful! I would be pleased to become the owner of your gift, but I fear that in Ukraine you will not want to send. Good luck in the РIF
Ludmila

Kathi said...

Hello Ludmila! So nice to meet you! I would love to send you a gift! Just let me know if you will participate and send gifts to five of your friends. :D

Ludmila said...

Kathi, thanks for taking me to the PIF. In the near future, I declared a in his blog about an action. Your address will send you by e-mail

Ludmila

Mary said...

Kathi, I would like to be part of your PIF. I'm a new blogger and would like to give gifts to the first 5 people to visit my blog and join in the sharing.

Kathi said...

Welcome Mary! So nice that you have joined in! :D

Lainie said...

I'm in Kathi! Off to post this on my own blog! Love this idea!
Hugs,
Lainie

Drora's minimundo said...

Kathi,I too would like to be part of you PIF and send gifts to the first 5 people to visit my blog and join in the sharing.

Rosamargarita said...

Kathi, me gustaría participar en tu cadena de favores... ya lo tengo en mi blog...

Rosamargarita said...

Hola Kathi... cuenta conmigo!

Kathi said...

Hi Drora! So nice of you to join in! Rosamargarita, so nice to meet you!
I am so excided that we now have five people participating! Have fun creating your gifts. I will be following along to see what you are making. :D
Your gifts will be off to you soon!