Thursday, May 12

This May Take A Little Longer Than I Thought

I couldn't sleep last night so I got up and went to work on the little house. I added an interior wall. Then I decided the house needs some window boxes with flowers. :D

I found this website that you will like. Heritage Laserworks. Here is a sample of some of the trim they have. Go ahead, drool. I did!


I won't be ordering any trim for Flor's house, but I will certainly keep this site in mind for later!

Question? This is the first tab and slot dollhouse I have built. Are you supposed to spackel the places where the tabs show on the exterior or cover them with trim? There is not much room for trim on a wall that is 3/4 wide and 1 1/2 in tall!

I'm really getting hooked on these baby houses. They are just SO cute! :D






7 comments:

Ludmila said...

Kathy, I understand you! I'm no longer a child, but I dream about the house for dolls :)

De said...

Kathi, I've done it both ways. If there isn't room for trim I would just fill the slots. I'm having fun watching your progress. :)

rosanna said...

Thank you for the link, it's mindblowing.

otterine said...

You should get a commission for the order I just placed! :D

Plushpussycat said...

I know what you mean about getting so excited about your minis that you can't sleep! I've been going to bed later lately, partly because I love looking at my house's remodel as it progresses! :-)

Jollie said...

Sorry I can't answer your question ;)
But thanks for sharing that great link!!!

Hugs Jollie

onbeingaminimum said...

A great link. Thank you for taking the time to share.