Friday, June 10

Recycled Bench and More!


I made a little garden bench using some of the attic floor samples I had painted.

The sign is from Katie's Clay Corner Etsy Shop. I also bought some of Katie's tiny birdhouses. Thank you Katie. They are adorable!


Now I just need to get the garage put together so I can display these little things.

One side of the garage will be Grandma's garden. I can't wait to get started on that. But first, I need to finish the attic floor.

Hope you have a wonderful day!


9 comments:

Caseymini said...

Love the bench. What a great idea for using your trial sticks! I also have some of Katie's things. Love what she does.

marlies said...

Love the bench of the recycled wood! The birdhouses are very cute!
* marlies

dalesdreams said...

Kathi, that is such a cute bench, what a good idea! :)

otterine said...

Excellent idea on the bench and the result is wonderful! :D

Jollie said...

The bench looks very lovely Kathi :)
And I love the little birdhouses from Katie too ;)

Hugs Jollie

Drora's minimundo said...

Very clever of you to recycle and create a great shabby bench.

BiWuBär said...

What a great way to recycle - the bench looks fantastic. A real designer piece... ;O)

Greetings
Birgit

Lucille said...

Cute little bench!

Plushpussycat said...

Great idea using your scraps to make a shabby bench. Recycling is so much fun!
Jennifer