Tuesday, December 13

"Mary" Christmas!



Look at all of the wonderful little Christmas presents I received from Mary yesterday! What a sweet surprise!

I am overwhelmed by her thoughtfulness and generosity! There were so many packages to open! Each one contained a perfect little gift!



These are some of the precious Christmas ornaments she made. Aren't they beautiful?!!!

I am going to have so much fun with the supplies she sent. The Christmas wallpaper is the perfect scale of one of my Dollar Store shelves. I love the silver tray and rug fabric.

I had to laugh when I saw this huge roll of turquoise duct tape! I've never seen any this color before.



I can tell that Mary has been reading my blog. She knows what my favorite color is for sure! There are lots of "beachy" things to play with too. :D

Thank you SO much Mary! You are so sweet to think of me!

8 comments:

Lucille said...

How exciting it must have been to open up all those cute little packages! How very generous of your kind friend!

Plushpussycat said...

What thoughtful gifts for a very thoughtful person, Kathi! Did you see all the compliments you got on your gifts to me on my blog post? Check it out here: http://www.plushpussycat.com/2011/12/beautiful-mini-blessings-prizes-plus.html

People couln't stop oohing and aahing over your beautiful work AND your generosity! Thank you again for your lovely gifts! Enjoy these wonderful presents from your friend! :-)

Drora's minimundo said...

Mary is one of the most generous ladies on the blogs. I know this from personal experience. Enjoy these thoughtful gifts.
Hugs

Maria Ireland said...

Fantastic gifts. So many beautiful things how exciting.
Hugs Maria

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena por tantos regalitos son preciosos.
besitos ascension

Unknown said...

Wonderful gifts. Your friend is very generous person.
Hugs from Craftland

Mary said...

I'm so glad that you like your gifts. I look forward to see what you use the duct tape for, I'm sure that you will find many uses for it, big and small. I love picking special pieces from my collections to share with special people. A Big Mini Hug.

Jill said...

How thoughtful! Those mini ornaments are gorgeous... so pretty! That duct tape is so great, and you know I love that color too! (You'll see in my upcoming post about my kitchen later this week!)
Sounds like Jennifer loved your gifts. I'm going to go click over to see-- can't wait!
Hugs,
Jill