Friday, December 30

Sew Beautiful!

I went to Hancock's Fabric Store yesterday afternoon. At the checkout I saw this lovely magazine. Sew Beautiful with Martha Pullen. On the cover it says "our best ever White Issue."


Of course I HAD to buy it. The magazine is filled with beautiful ideas. Inside there are patterns and instructions too! They also have a blog. On their website you can purchase delicate fabrics and trim for making heirloom apparel.

I'm still working on Sandy's white dress. I have more beading to do but it is almost finished. I found some pretty coral fabric and ribbon to make a dress for Grandma too. :D

I doubt my dresses will become heirlooms but I'm having fun sewing again!

6 comments:

rosanna said...

Keep having fun , best wishes, Rosanna

Ludmila said...

Kathi, sorry, that have not commented on your posts. I have little time to work on the Internet. But I'll be better:)
You're sewing a beautiful dress for Sandy. I am planning to sew a black dress for Victoria. Thank you for the pattern in the last report. I'll take it.

Happy New Year!
Ludmila

ShirleyC said...

I get that subscription in the mail, and I've always loved it! You can go online and get back issues also.
I have bookmarked pages in every magazine I own for ideas and inspiration. Wish I could make them all!
I'm honored to say that 2 of my outfits will be in their new idea book coming out sometimes this year.

Ascension said...

Que preciosa ha quedado, fantastico!!
Feliz Año Nuevo!!
besitos ascension

Lucille said...

As long as you're having fun, Kathi, that's all that really matters. Hope you're feeling better!

jose said...

feliz año nuevo que el año que entra sea mejor que el que dejamos atras