Monday, December 12

Scandal at the Beach?

(Ebay dolls)

Grandma's older sister is coming for Christmas! She says she will be bringing a baby too!

I guess we will all have to wait and see who this baby belongs to? I'm sure she can't belong to Selma! Perhaps she is just babysitting for someone?

You know, we haven't seen Sandy for a long, long time. Last thing I knew she was lounging on the sofa with Grandpa and the new guy. She was showing off a bit more leg than I liked to see...

And Grandpa... well let's not talk about Grandpa right now! Poor man.


Maybe when Selma gets here she can let us in on some news? Grandma is really looking forward to her visit.

If Aunt Selma decides to stay, I don't know where we will put her? There is no room in the beach house for her, OR for a baby for that matter! Maybe she will go back to Florida?

I wonder if Sandy.... Oh dear... that would be too scandalous! I've got to stop imagining trouble!

To be continued...



4 comments:

Plushpussycat said...

Ooh, the plot thickens! Can't wait to see what happens next! :-)

Anna said...

what a wonderful story! :)

Lucille said...

Carry on with the story please, Kathi. Ha! Ha! Ha! Hi! Hi! Hi! ROFL! I can't wait to see what develops. Make way for a wee crib, will you! I want to see more of that baby! Just put it in one of the bedrooms. And that guy on the couch? How scandalous! He needs to put a shirt on! Maybe that's why Grandpa got in the middle. And, Grandpa? Oh my goodness, poor Grandma! No wonder she fell apart!

Caseymini said...

I thought for a minute that was grandpa on the couch....I was wondering what kind of "vitamins" he was taking?LOL

Who is this guy and why isn't he wearing a shirt???

I think that you need to sit these people down and have a long talk with them!