Wednesday, December 28

One Size Fits Most



Hello Everyone!

I'm working on Sandy's white dress. It is coming along nicely.


I found this shrug pattern by "Modest Prom" at About.com. It's free and says "One Size Fits Most." I thought I would try to make a pretty little shrug for Sandy.

I'm using white stretch lace that is 1 1/4" wide.

I'll show you what I've made later. I'm grand-dog and grand-cat sitting for my daughter this week so I need to go over and check on them now.

If you are looking for something to cover YOUR shoulders, maybe this pattern will work?

Hope you have a beautiful day! Thanks for all of your Merry Christmas wishes!

5 comments:

Eliana said...

The dress is beautiful!

Happy New Year!

Fabiola said...

Fantastic dress. I like white color.
Bye Faby

Ascension said...

Te esta quedando precioso.
Feliz Año Nuevo!!!
besitos ascension

Cote said...

Que bonito que va a quedar ese vestido!! Felicidades!!
Besitos y feliz 2012!!

Lucille said...

It's looking good, Kathi!