Friday, December 16

Pins and Needles

I have started and not finished several projects this week. This morning I decided to start another one...


Now Sandy is enduring the pins and needles of a dress fitting. Nothing is sewn together yet. I need to decide what trim I want to use on her dress.

The Horsman guy still needs clothes. He needs a name too.

I won this book on Ebay for $1.99. I've been wanting this for a long time! Maybe it will help me make clothes that fit!?


I hope to have a pretty finished dress to show you later?






4 comments:

Lucille said...

That's a fun book, Kathi. I used to have it and it disappeared. How it disappeared, I don't know. It has always been a mystery to me as I never lose my books. I looked for it feverishly for a long time. Perhaps I lent it to someone and they never returned it, I don't know. Good luck with your sewing. Hope you're feeling better. I'm keeping you in my daily prayers.

Kathi said...

Thank you Lucille. It is a fun book. LOTS of great patterns and ideas! Hope you find yours soon.
Thanks for your prayers too. I'm doing a lot better! :D

obscure creations said...

my grandma used to make all our doll clothes - we didn't know how GOOD we had it...

From Tyla @
http://obscurecreationsbytyla.blogspot.com/

Troy said...

in Disney's cartoon Tangled, the good looking horseman goes by Flynn Rider, but later admits his true name: Eugene Fitzherbert.