Wednesday, June 27

Tip Of The Day

I bought this cute canvas bag the other day for my trip to Florida.  I got these shoes at another place on another day. I think the shoes are too pink and too plain.


This morning I played with some of my fabric paints. I want to paint a design on my shoes. 


Some of the paints worked and others didn't.  About.com has some great tips for fabric paints. I'm going to get some yellow and orange paint.  Then I will start playing again...

My tip for the day is:  If you want to finish something (aka coffee shop, cork board) don't get sidetracked by shoes that don't match your bag.  :D






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the tip! I promise , I won't. But i do need to make a beige dress. Maybe I'll hit with the fabric paint after the wedding I'm attending. ( No pants allowed- I don't own a dress.)

Lucille said...

Looking forward to your shoe project! That's a very nice bag, by the way. I love the blue bird on it.

Lady Jane said...

Love the bag! LOL will heed the tip. LJ