Sunday, May 9

Making Progress!

The tile is in! I also made some trim like I saw at Country Living.

Not sure what I want to do with the floor yet? I made this little fish design out of seed beads. Thought I might use them as accents on a crushed shell floor?

Maybe I'll put in a hardwood floor and paint it? Or maybe make some larger tiles? Right now I can't figure out how to get my printer to work so I can't print the Villa Lagoon tile I like.

Decisions, decisions. At least you can see I am making some progress!
Blessings,
Kathi

6 comments:

FabShabbyRoses said...

You've had a lot on your plate lately! So it's nice to see that you're able to get back to work on your projects. I love the tile. It's looking fabulous! I look forward to seeing what you do next with the floor. The idea with the fish and crushed shells sounds wonderful. Maybe you could do that in the center and then just white tiles around the edge of it to the walls? Just an idea. Good luck! Carolyn

Meli Abellán said...

Kathi, I love your idea!! It's going to turn out so lovely. You are full of good ideas!!
Meli

Nina in Germany said...

This bathroom looks very nice and bright.
And yes, let the fish swim on the floor, it will be great.
The colours are beautifull.

Nina

Kim said...

It looks great- I love the trim! I love the floor idea- the fish really looks awesome!

Ascension said...

Una gran idea, seguro que te queda precioso, los colores son ideales, tan magicos!!!!
besitos ascension

Tallulah Belle said...

Looks great Kathi and I love the fish idea.

Glad to see you back mini-ing :-D