Saturday, August 20

Quarter Scale Spanish House

I started putting the plan for my Spanish house on paper. I'm using the quarter scale furniture that Casey sent me and Jim's Dollhouse scale calculator to get the dimensions right.


The living room will be 14 feet by 14 feet with 10 foot ceilings. I found this great website for Spanish Revival Tile. Here is one of their fireplaces. Amazing!


The bathroom needs to be expanded a little to fit the six foot tub. The smaller of the two bedrooms will be 11 x 12 feet.


This is just the front elevation. I still need to do the sides. I'll leave the house open in the back. There will be a tower on the left side and a Spanish tile roof.

When finished, the house will be 6 1/2" x 6" x 6 1/2" tall. That is, if my calculations are correct!?

Hope you have a great day!


3 comments:

Caseymini said...

Kathi, I am such a bad influence. Poor Mike...No place to live. That is going to be such a cute house when you are done.

Lucille said...

Kathi, why don't you just put poor long suffering Grandma and the rest of the gang on a plan to "gay Paree" or to an island paradise and treat them to a five star hotel. That should keep them quiet!

Lucille said...

Oh, my gosh! Hate spelling mistakes. How could I? I meant on a "plane" of course. I just had to rectify this!