Thursday, February 23

More Shopping...

Look what I found. White wood strip that is 3/8 inch wide and 88.5 feet long. I'm thinking, a floor perhaps?


I also have plans for these pretty little babies...



They were all on sale at SaveOnCrafts. It is a great online store for all kinds of craft supplies. If you go there, I'm sure you will find something unique and possibly useful for minis.

You will just have to stay tuned (probably for a long time) to see what I'm going to do with these things.

For now, I'm back to playing with knives. I AM going to finish the kitchen too! Really!





3 comments:

Linda said...

Sparkly shiny things! Can't wait to see what you do with them! :-D Thanks for the link, too!

Troy said...

Ha! I bought a package of those glass cubes too! Great minds think alike.

Kathi said...

I found some 1/4" real square tiles at Home Depot yesterday too. They come in colors. Of course I bought the light blue and white ones. :D