Sunday, October 25

Busy Sunday

I was visiting Gina at More Minis today and found these links for some really cool printables. I had never seen them before so thought I would share them with you. Thanks Gina!

Boop Mini Printables
Boop Jeans Printables
Rhonda's 2000 Printables

I found some great printies that I'll go back for - whenever I get my printer working again?

Gina also has a tutorial for using chamois to hinge a door. I used her idea to attach the doors to my bookcase cabinets. I'm waiting for the glue to dry but I think it's going to work!

I reclaimed the dining room for dining today...

I moved my dollhouse into the workroom. I even vacuumed the floor!


Now I'm off to cut the rounded ends off 175+ (!) sticks so I can start doing the living room floor.

Wonder if there's a good movie on TV tonight?

Blessings,
Kathi

5 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

You are doing a great job.

Bella Sinclair said...

Honestly, I cannot tell the difference between your miniature living room and your dining room! uh....ok, that makes me sound like I'm an airhead. Of course I know the difference between a living room and a dining room. I meant to say that both look so real, that I would almost swear your dining room was a part of your dollhouse! Your bookshelves are looking fantastic. Can't wait to see you start on the floor.

dales_dreams said...

Kathi, thank you so much for sharing that tutorial.

Your dining room looks very pretty, so does your work room. :)

Looking forward to seeing more of your mini work.
dale

De said...

Kathi, I love how the bookcases came out. Your whole dollhouse is looking lovely.

Maya@Completely Coastal said...

Love the fireplace!!
I watched slumdog millionaire this weekend on HBO, great movie.