Saturday, April 7

A Walk In The Park

My daughter and I went to the Birmingham Botanical Gardens today. Of course I took lots of photos!



The gardens were just beautiful and so was the weather!



Every month something new is blooming.



In May, the peonies will be in full bloom. In June there will be daylilies and roses!



This little guy has a wonderful place to live! I love how he was showing off for us. :D



I wish you all a joyous Easter! God is SO good. He makes everything beautiful!


"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16


6 comments:

Lucille said...

Happy Easter to you too, Kathi! Glad you had a nice day with your daughter. Yes, God is good. I honestly don't know what I would do without Him!

Maria said...

Wow, gorgious flowers.Happy Easter too but i say it. I said it already in your last post again.
Hugs
Maria

carmen said...

felices pascuas, gracias por las flores...

Fabiola said...

Wonderful flowers.
Happy Easter to you and your family.
Bye Faby

Ilona said...

Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos, Kathi.
Happy Easter to you and your family too, Ilona

Ascension said...

Gracias por compartir esas preciosas fotografias.
Felices Pascuas!!!!
besitos ascension