Sunday, July 8

A New Game To Play

My "best offer" bid was accepted on Ebay.  Estimated delivery Thursday, July 12th!


I found this photo online.  Can't wait to see this in MY game room! Here is what it does!



How cute is that?!   :D

I remember my boys playing Pac-Man for hours at Chuck E. Cheese in Orlando.  Then we got one at home!  At the time I thought it very annoying. They won't believe "Mom" bought one of these!

I will be working on the pool table again today. I had to cut a new top to make it "regulation size."  Now I'm cutting the legs for the base.  Lots of little pieces of wood! 


I love working with wood.  I just wish my Easy Cutter would cut!   It is out of line and no fun to play with anymore.  Guess I'll need to get a new one...

My landlady will be coming over this week with THE PLUMBER.  I really need to get this place cleaned up.  She might not like it if she were to come here today!  There is saw dust everywhere!

Time for me to clean and then I can play again...  Hope you have a great day!


7 comments:

Fabiola said...

It's perfect for your coffee shop.
Bye Faby

otterine said...

Marvelous find! :D The pool table is coming along well!

Melli Hobby said...

It´s a great idea for your coffee shop!
Greetings
Melanie

Rosamargarita said...

Una compra muy buena Kathy, el pac man es increíble y tu mesa de billar ya está en marcha!
:D
Un abrazo
GRACIAS por no tener palabra de verificación

Unknown said...

Congratulations to your best bit win. This one is so funny. I love it.
Hugs from Craftland

Unknown said...

what a great find, I remember telling my kids to stop playing it and when they went to bed, I would play, addictive, have a great day

Debora said...

Wow, what a cute little find! The sound brings back soooo many memories :))) It will look awesome in your playroom, I bet ya anyone who sees it will drop its mouth when you "hit the button".

Good luck with the pool table, it will be a great addition