Wednesday, September 9

Still Needs Work


Well, just as I thought, the painters didn't do a very good job painting the living room. I think I'll just tell them not to bother coming back. I'll do it myself.

I see that I'll need to possibly remove the trim so I can get the tiny bits of wallpaper off that were left from before... I don't really want to do that because I'm afraid that I'll break it.

I found some cocktail napkins in a pretty tropical print. I folded a piece and pinned it up to see how it would look for drapes. The print is way too big. If anyone knows where I can get small print tropical fabric, please let me know!

Anyway, I do like the yellow and will continue working on this room. More later...

Hope your day is going well!
Blessings,
Kathi

5 comments:

cindy@muttleymanse said...

You are a brave soul to tackle the painting. I finally got the outside of my dollhouse painted and it was a job. I am about to strip the wallpaper from the inside. I wish I could take on the challenge of painting the inside....but I think I am going to take the easier way out and just wallpaper again. I love the yellow!

kathi said...

Thanks to Casey for the helpful advice on how to remove those little bits of left over wallpaper! It's going to be a big job, but someone has to do it!

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

This picture is so real..., meaning big and for us to walk in.

kathi said...

Don't you just love it when someone says they think your dollhouse looks "real?!" Thanks Maya!

dalesdreams said...

check out equilter.com for more fabrics.

My quilting friend keeps sending me there, but, I don't dare, as I already have two large rubber made tubs of 1/4 yards of fabric.

Sorry, I don't have any tropicals! :(