Sunday, August 1

Fat Quarter

I just ordered a fat quarter of this fabric for my new dollhouse. The print is a bit large but I think it will work?


Guess where I found it?! The Seam Shoppe in Key West! Perfect.


I need to quit shopping and get back to cleaning up my workroom. But first I'm going to go get some storage containers for my paper, paint and flower making supplies. Right now everything is all over the place and I have no room to work!

Hope you are having fun today!


PS. Casey sent me hundreds of great little flower punched shapes! Can't wait to make more flowers! Thanks again Casey!

4 comments:

Caseymini said...

I like the fabric. Where are you going to use it? Your workspace sounds like mine right now. Let's both get to work!LOL

Merry Jingle said...

The fabric looks great :) I've invaded the kitchen counters and half of the dining table :D

Kathi said...

I'm planning to use the fabric somewhere in the Flamingo Inn. I hope the print isn't too large.
Okay. Back to work!

Ascension said...

La tela es muy bonita, seguro que le sacas partido.
besitos ascension