Tuesday, November 2

Christmas is Coming

I'm going to have to take a short break from minis and make my Christmas ornament for Marsha's ornament swap. This morning I dug around in my rusty old toolbox to find the rusty old metal file I needed.


I used the file to make a ribbon rose bow maker following Casey's tutorial.




Here are some other things I will be using to make my ornament.




I can't show you more, but wish me luck with these roses! I wonder how many I'll have to make before I get ONE right?


Hope you have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Caseymini said...

Kathi, they are really easy. If you have any problems, just yell. I will try to help.

Poppypatchwork said...

Nature is not perfect so your 1st one will be right, just keep them coming

Josje said...

Good luck with the roses :)
I'm in the ornament exchange too, I sent mine off last week. I'm so curious to see what everyone has made!

Kathi said...

I know my ornament should have been sent out yesterday. Hopefully, this won't take too long and I can mail it this week. My partner knows I'm late. (again)