Wednesday, November 24

Giving Thanks

I just want to say "Thank You" to all of my followers and friends. You have filled my life with many many blessings! I am so inspired by your creativity. Thankful for all of the wonderful gifts I have received and for your friendship.

I enjoy my morning coffee visiting your blogs each day. I don't remember what life was like before I found my first dollhouse? I just know that now I wake up full of ideas, excitement and can't wait to see what you've accomplished!

I now have a hobby that I love, friends to share with and more blessings than I could ever have imagined.

I have pumpkin pies to bake this evening. I'll be using my Grandma Hardy's Pumpkin Pie recipe.


I don't remember who made my mini pumpkin pie, but the cookbook is from Grace at Tree Feathers Miniatures. I have a big one just like it. :D

I hope each of you has a wonderful Thanksgiving! I woke up smiling this morning. Hope you did too?




6 comments:

Ascension said...

Espero que tengas un radiante dia de Accion de Gracias.
Me has hecho sonreir y comparto contigo todo lo que has dicho con referencia a las amigas blogueras que hemos conseguido.
besitos ascension

Lucille said...

Thank you, Kathi, for having such a beautiful blog. Everything you said expresses what I feel. I don't have a blog at the moment. Perhaps one day.

Unknown said...

Just like Lucille wrote, everything you said expresses what I feel too!

Love your blog and I hope to have more time to come over and visit!

SAbihax

Tallulah Belle said...

Happy thanksgiving Kathi xx

Lataina said...

What a lovely post! Happy Thanksgiving!!! =)

Maia's Twinkle Miniatures said...

What a beautiful post! I remember when I was furnishing my first dollhouse too, I loved to fall asleep dreaming about what would go into each room. :)
I did smile this morning when I read my e-mail and found out my dream pendant is going to have such a special home. :) I have wrapped it and will send it to you this afternoon; thank you very much!
Hugs,
Maia