Wednesday, November 17

Tiny Table

I know I said my little house was finished, but I keep thinking of more things to add. I can't help myself.

I just had to try to make a little half round table. It is sitting on a 1:12 scale table so you can see how tiny it is!


I'm still working on the rug for the living room. I'm frustrated because I can't SEE what I'm doing! Maybe I'll have to invest in a better magnifier lamp?

Thanks to everyone who commented on Saturday's post. You still have a few more days to enter my give-a-way. There is a little half round table there too. :D

Hope you have a happy day!


6 comments:

Marisa said...

wow that is tiny!

Rosa Forino said...

wow che brava che sei è minuscolo.... che pazienza complimenti!!!

Chris P's Minis and More said...

Oh My Goodness how sweet!

Norma Bennett said...

That's so pretty! The photo really shows well the difference in the scales.

Mini Me said...

Wow! Looks great!

MiniAussie said...

Oh wow!! Such patience and perfection - it's adorable!
I still struggle making anything 1:12
Just love it!