Sunday, October 17

Do Overs and Leftovers

This is my desktop right now. I made a new roof for my little house because the first one didn't have the same number of rows of shingles on each side. They weren't lined up quite straight either.


I also had to make new flooring for the upstairs bathroom and bedroom. The plan for the middle floor has changed (again). The lampshade I made looked too big, so I'm going to do that over too. The next one will be 1/2" x 1/4" tall. I'll do that when I have more patience!


See that little black tube thingy taped to the paper at the bottom of this photo? That's all I can find of the shrink tubing I got with my light kit. I have no idea where the rest of it is?

Sherry at Evans Designs is going to send me more tubing and also replace the two lights that I broke. Free of charge! She told me that I hadn't needed to buy more lights. They are all 100% guaranteed! Great customer service!

Right now I'm feeling very frustrated with this little house. I'm tired of working on it, tired of thinking about it and just plain tired!

Do you ever get so aggravated with something that you're ready to toss it in the trash?! Don't worry. I won't do that. I've spent a month of Sundays working on this and I'm not about to give up now!

Maybe my leftover Olive Garden dinner will help me feel better? Sometimes I get so engrossed in my mini making that I forget to eat! Looks good, doesn't it? :D


I just noticed that my computer mouse needs a good cleaning again. Even that is starting to bug me! Wonder if there's anything good on TV tonight?

I need a hug,
Kathi

4 comments:

Caseymini said...

Kathi, it looks like a miniature hurricane hit your tiny house!!! I don't blame you for not giving up. Please don't! I have something set aside to send for it. I will get it out this week.

Kathi said...

Yippeee! Another present from Casey! :D Wonder what it is????

Unknown said...

Parece que todo en ete dia o va a ser malo:)
Respira hondo, deja esa casita unos dias y disfruta del regalo de Casey.
A veces es mejor alejarse del trabajo para volver a arrancar con más ganas. Ya veré el regalo y que haces con la casita. No te rindas.
Besos Clara

Kim said...

Your little house is so cute Kathi- the size would drive me insane- I think you have done a fabulous job on it! Olive Garden can fix anything :)