Saturday, October 9

House In Design

I woke up from a nap this afternoon and thought, I really don't know what to do with that colonial house. You know, the one that was going to be the Flamingo Inn, the Flamingo Bar and Grill, the church...


I decided I really wanted to do something different with it. SO. I started taking it apart!


I removed the columns and the roof. I tore off the shutters and pulled out the window "glass." Now it looks like a house that went through a hurricane! LOL

I've decided I'm going to completely remodel this house and make it a contemporary house. No teeny tiny modern house for me. I want a big one! There really aren't too many modern dollhouses out there and they are so expensive.

I found lots of ideas over at House In Design. Like this one posted Thursday!


Oese and Call of the Small and Mini Modern will love this site. If you want more inspiration, visit their blogs!

Right now my house is just a box with holes in it. I need to draw up my plans and get my little jigsaw going again. I have no idea how it will turn out?! It can only get better! LOL

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Caseymini said...

Great idea, Kathi! Go for it!

jose said...

all you do is fantastic your work is enviable

Unknown said...

Tus siestas te insipiran demasiado. Veo que te levantas con mucha enegia y tus manos funcionan bien arrancando todo lo que has soñado :)
El huracán ya ha pasado, ahora a reconstruir.
Gracias por estos links.
Besos Clara