Sunday, October 24

Gift From Sherry and a Busy Day

I joined Marsha's Christmas Ornament Swap and Sherry @ Blessings From Our Nest is my partner. I had not met Sherry before so I stopped by her blog. She was having a give-a-way! Guess who won?!!! ME! :D

Sherry made this beautiful tote bag just for me. I love the fabrics and it is just the right size too. Even the pretty card she sent matches the bag. :D Thank you so much Sherry! I love it!

I'm still planning my Christmas ornament for Marsha's exchange. I'd better hurry. I've only got one week to get it in the mail!

Speaking of hurrying. I was in a big hurry today to start sawing away at my house. I went outside to sweep off the deck so I could set up my sawhorses and get the tools out. Well, one thing led to another. I swept off the deck, then I pulled some weeds, raked some leaves and trimmed the roses. It's so beautiful outside here today! I really didn't want to come back inside. :D

I don't know if I'll get back to work on the house today? I want to watch the Cincinnati Bengals beat Atlanta. Things aren't going well right now! My daughter and son-in-law are at the game. I'm hoping to see them on TV?! Then I need to go over to their house and let their dogs outside for a while...

Plus, I don't want to miss Nikki's sale on Etsy! There is a little pumpkin pot over there that has MY name on it! :D

I did rewire the teeny tiny house this morning. Sherry at Evan's Designs sent me replacements plus extra lights and shrink tubing! No charge! I'm trying to figure out how to hide the wires now. More thinking. No doing.

I slept ALL day yesterday and today is so busy! Maybe soon I'll have something to show you?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

¡El regalo Por Felicidades! Un Bolso precioso Telas ANU Con Muy Bien combinadas.
Hoy te veo Muy ocupada. Espero Que puedas Hacerlo TODO:)
Besos Clara

Lataina said...

Oh how I love the colors of that bag! It's darling. Congrats on winning it. =)

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena por el regalo, me encantan los colores de las telas.
besitos ascension

Nicole said...

What a lovely bag, congrats, Kathi!!! Wish I would win also a giveaway, I'm joining a few drawings at this moment :-) Exciting to see how you will go on with your wonderful mini houses... I will keep an eye on this blog ;-)))

Sherry said...

I just sent you a message asking if you received the bag. Sorry, I should have come to your blog first. I have been out of the blogging world for a few days, I went to my niece's wedding in California. I am so happy you like the bag.