Thursday, October 28

Here's the Fun Part


I haven't been posting much this week but I have been working on my teeny tiny house. I made everything you see inside. :D

The lights are installed and the furniture is in place. I still need to figure out what to do with those wires? I have some ideas and I hope one of them works.

Here's the downstairs interior wall. I found a photo of a clock online. Then I copied it to my word documents and shrunk it down to 1/2" by 1/4." I was surprised how cute it turned out.


The camera shows me some things I need to fix. Like the miter on the door above. The clock is really too BIG but I think I'll leave well enough alone. When you are working with this tiny scale it's hard to see the details with your eyes alone!


7 comments:

Lucille said...

You are one courageous and perseverant woman. Your hard work paid off. It's a darling little house. Just adorable! And, I love your colour scheme. Very cheerful!

Lucille

Caseymini said...

Good Job,Kathi!!!

Kim said...

Kathi- this little house is so adorable-and I agree with Lucille- I admire your perseverance. I think I would have given up and "saved it for later" (you know- the later that seldom arrives) Great job!!!!

Lataina said...

Kathi, your teeny weeny house is adorable! I love how it all turned out. You're definitely not a quitter. =)

Katie said...

I love how your little house is coming along! I still can't believe you have working lights in it!! Your new front door looks very inviting:)

Nicole said...

So wonderful this tiny house, Kathi. I also love 1:144 scale and started to prepare a baby house cabinet and right now I try to figure out how to install the lighting right... :-)

Kathi said...

Thanks everyone! The lights have turned out to be the most challenging part of this project. I hope to have the wires hidden and the house finished very soon.