Tuesday, July 6

New Plan for the Windowboxes

I made a couple geraniums and then realized they won't do very well in my beach house window boxes! I mean, who is going to water them!?

I need a plant that will flourish at the beach! How about this!?

Bougainvillea

Isn't it beautiful?! Now if I can just make it in miniature? We shall see...

Don't you just hate it when you get inspired and then have to go do something else? Like go to work! UGH.

Hopefully, I'll have something to show you later.

2 comments:

Tabitha Corsica said...

Kathi, I think I have instructions on making bouganvilla form a class I took some time ago. I would be happy to share them with you. I will send you an e-mail.

Tabitha

Lainie said...

I love bougainvillea! I used to have one in my old yard. Can't wait to see what you can do!
Hugs,
Lainie