Friday, September 17

Early to Bed, Early to Rise

It is still dark here this morning so I had to use the flash on my camera to show you the progress on my new sofa.

I am still trying to figure out how to do the arms of the sofa. They are always what gives me trouble.

That is my favorite coffee mug. It's by Sandra Boynton. On the back it says "Grin and ignore it." :D

I'm SO glad it's FRIDAY! My co-worker hasn't been in to work for the past two days. She's "sick." I'm just putting one foot in front of the other, keeping calm and carrying on.

Tomorrow I'm going to do this!






3 comments:

Jill said...

That sofa is so great-- I love the fabric. You amaze me with how you just go for it when you make minis. I'm such a weenie about building things.
Have a great weekend!!
Hugs,
Jill

Lataina said...

I'm loving how it's turning out. Great job Kathi! =)

Anonymous said...

I don't know if this will help but I did a tut for my sofa and this is how I did the arms http://doreensprojects.blogspot.com/2010/03/making-sofa-and-chair.html Yours is coming along great.