Monday, November 22

I Know You've NEVER done THIS!

Here I was this morning with only seven stitches remaining to finish my teeny tiny rug. I made a mistake. I got a loop in my thread and had to pull the thread out of the needle to fix it.

That being done, I got out my handy dandy needle threader and proceeded to use it to re-thread my needle. I spent almost ten minutes (!) trying to do this! FINALLY I realized I was trying to put the needle threader in the WRONG end of the needle! NOT the one with the hole in it!



I am determined to finish this rug today!

My Christmas cactus needs a bit of a trim and maybe more flowers? At least I can SEE to do that!


5 comments:

Marisa said...

it looks very good so far!

Love
Marisa

Caseymini said...

Kathi, we both need a good eye doctor! I have been known to try to thread the wrong end too.LOL The rug looks good so far. Keep going!

DLSarmywife said...

Yep done that too! The rug and Christmas Cactus look great!

Kathi said...

Somehow I feel better knowing that I'm not the only one who can't see. LOL

Jill said...

Oh, you're definitely not the only one! I have the darndest time trying to see little things. Time to see the eye doctor!

I can't wait to see your rug and Christmas cactus completed~ they look wonderful so far!

Hugs,
Jill