Sunday, February 19

Gifts from Jennifer and Troy!

I received some wonderful gifts in the mail yesterday! Jennifer sent me all of these pretty things in my favorite color. She included a bag of homegrown lavender too! It smells so nice! Thank you so much Jennifer!



Troy sent me some nice surprises too! I love the "reversible" magazines. What a great idea!



The card Troy sent is a photo of one of Frank Lloyd Wright's architectural drawings. It is so inspiring that I spent several hours yesterday reading about architecture and learning how these drawings are made. Fascinating!



Sadly, the elephant who delivered Troy's gifts stomped on the magazine rack. All of the pieces are here. I just need to try to glue them back together...

I love presents and I love sweet surprises like these!

Thank you SO much Troy and Jennifer! I love my gifts. They made me smile on an otherwise gloomy, rainy day!


7 comments:

Fabiola said...

Beautiful gifts!
Bye Faby

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena por esos preciosos regalos.
besitos ascension

Rosamargarita said...

Felicitaciones por esos regalos.
Un abrazo

Unknown said...

Very nice gifts.
Hugs from Craftland

Plushpussycat said...

You are very welcome, Kathi! Glad you like them and hope they inspire some fun in your dollhouse projects! :-) Jennifer

Lucille said...

Lovely gifts but my favourite is the picture of Plushpussycat!

Mini Minnie said...

You've been the lucky recipient of some lovely gifts!! So sad that the little magazine rack got damaged in the post. Hope you can save it.