Tuesday, September 11

The Great Divide

I've decided to divide the walls of the garden center into sections of interest. This is one wall idea.


On this wall there will be an area for tropical plants and a birding center that wraps around the back corner.  These cute little bird houses were purchased from Katie at Katie's Clay Corner on Etsy. I ordered two more items from Katie today. Can't wait to show you. :D The bird cage was an Ebay find.

I will add shelves to display products that relate to each area. There will be a section for fairy gardens (1:144  scale) and one for garden art. I hope to have room for tools and supplies and space for pottery?

I'll be working on the tropical plant area first. Hope you have a great day!


8 comments:

Anna said...

have been following and ADMIRERING your flower-making! all looks amazing! :)

Giac said...

Hi Kathi,
I can't wait to see it all come together. Every piece is just ebautiful.
Big hug,
Giac

Marisa said...

I love the little bird houses :)

things are coming along nicely

Love
marisa

mcddiss said...

me gusta mucho la idea de separar la tienda por temas , quedara muy bien , esa jaula es preciosa

besitos

Mari

Fabiola said...

I love the little birds and the cage.
I'm curious to see where you put all.
Kiss Faby

Anonymous said...

Wow Kathi, this is going to be fabulous. I love that birdcage. I have been following the plants and think that I must get back to making some. I gave all mine away so I will need to make more for my new dollhouse.

Rosamargarita said...

Gran idea Kathi!
Será una gran manera de mostrar esas pequeñas obras
Un abrazo
GRACIAS por no tener palabra de verificación

Melli Hobby said...

The birdcage is beautyful. Your flowers are fantastic!
Greetings
Melanie