Wednesday, October 5

Around Back

This is the landscaping I've done on the back side of Mike's house.


The house is 4 inches tall and 3 1/2 inches wide. It is sitting on a 5" x 7" picture frame base. The wiring will be under the house with a switch so I can turn the lights on and off.


I'm going to add pilings around the sea wall and shorten the chimney. I guess it will be another day or so before I can say I'm finished.

I started this project on August 1st. I am proud to say that even with a few distractions it is almost complete! I can also say that everything you see was completely handmade. :D

I love this little 1:144 scale. It is so much fun to see how small you can make things. My next project will be quarter scale. I sure my eyes will appreciate working on something so BIG!

7 comments:

Lucille said...

All I can say is that you are just amazing. This is a little jewel! You must be so proud. I can only guess that 1:12 scale must seem so big to you now that you've done something so small.

Drora's minimundo said...

It could be sit on a rotating "lazy suzy" plate with a transparent cake cover, to show off all its beauty. (Why am I always thinking about dust??)
Hugs

Kathi said...

Love your idea Drora! I'll be looking for a cake plate with a cover. :D

Rosamargarita said...

Muy bonita! Al fin terminada, da un poco de tristeza no?
Un abrazo

Eliana said...

I had great fun watching your beautiful project. Congratulations on a wonderful result!
Hugs

MiniAussie said...

I am loving seeing the progress of this tiny little abode, you've done an amazing job of it!! Love Drora's idea too!

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

This is a lovely 1"144 scale project. Congratulations on completing it. I bet you have had a great time.