Thursday, October 27

Playing with Blocks


I've made some progress in the kitchen. I decided to leave the corner pantry open. There is still work to do here, but I like how it looks so far...

I've been playing with some blocks I bought at my favorite thrift store. I have a huge collection of wooden blocks. I like the smooth finish on these.


I placed some of them over the stove to see if I could make a range hood? The corbels are from Houseworks.


I'm not sure if I'll use this? I've got an idea for a tile backsplash too. I'll show you that later...

Hope you have a nice day!


7 comments:

Amie said...

What a great idea have never thought of using blocks will try now for sure.

dalesdreams said...

I think that looks great, Kathi! :)

Lucille said...

I like the concept of open shelves. It's always fun to look at all the stuff on the shelves and it gives a kitchen a homey look.

Fabiola said...

Good idea!
Bye Faby

Eva said...

Wow! It is looking really well ;)

otterine said...

Your kitchen looks fab - very realistic layout. :D

Drora's minimundo said...

You work on this kitchen is amazing. I enjoy following it.
Hugs