Sunday, October 9

The votes are coming in to help me decide what project to work on next. Thank you so much for voting. It's good to have help from my friends! :D

So far, the kitchen has almost 50% of the votes. The sewing room is in second place. This evening I will post the final results.

Since the kitchen is in the lead, I thought I would show you what I've done so far. This is what the kitchen looked like when I bought the house for $25 at a garage sale three years ago!


The first thing I did was remove the wallpaper. Then I added french doors.


The glass in the door cracked during the installation, but that's another story...


I bought these appliances a long time ago on Ebay. The more I look at them, the more I think they need to be BASHED. The kitchen has been sitting like this for over two years!


When I opened my box of kitchen accessories this morning, I realized I am going to need lots of counter space and storage! How about 12 feet of counter space?


Here is my inspiration!


The Waterfront kitchen at Country Living! This kitchen is SO beautiful and SO "beachy!"

If my little kitchen can look anything like this, I'll be very happy! :D

Thanks so much for voting! I hope you have a wonderful day!



4 comments:

Eliana said...

Your house is getting beautiful! I love to follow the progress!
Hugs

Maria Ireland said...

Wow that is a beautiful kitchen. But if anyone can do it you can. I will be following your progress :)
Hugs Maria

Caseymini said...

Kathi, if I didn't know better, I would think that you like beach houses.LOL That kitchen is a dream! Go for it. I am glad the kitchen is winning!

Sandra said...

I'll be watching with interest to see the interpretation of this kitchen - I know you'll do a great job of it!
Sandie (Snippets from my Studio)