Wednesday, October 12

Kitchen Inspiration

My inspiration for the beach house kitchen floor is this beautiful design from Villa Lagoon Tile, in Gulf Shores, Alabama.

They make the most wonderful REAL cement tile. This one is my favorite!




I think the colors are perfect! If you look closely you will see a pretty shell border. I plan to cut the prints and make the floor for my kitchen.



I also want to thank Jane Coslick for sharing her Tybee Island Cottages. Jane has the most wonderful eye for style and design!

I love the corner pantry in her Amazing Grace Cottage! I'm going to try to make one for my little kitchen. :D



As you can see I have a LOT of work to do!

Thank you Jane and Lundy for your fabulous ideas!





7 comments:

otterine said...

That corner pantry is a fabulous idea! I love the tiles, too. They have so many great designs. :D

Caseymini said...

Love the floor, Kathi! I am glad that the kitchen won!

Patty said...

The floor is going to be fantastic and perfect for a beach house! I LOVE the pantry idea! It will look great!

Fabiola said...

I like this floor.
Bye Faby

Lucille said...

Wow, your kitchen ideas are fantastic. I adore that pantry door and the tile is so beautiful. I can't wait to see it all finished!

Eliana said...

Certainly a lot of work that will be rewarding! I am enjoying it!
Hugs

Bella Sinclair said...

I am in such awe over you! Not only are you extremely crafty and resourceful and talented, but you are also incredibly productive! Holy moly, this kitchen looks great! Love the pretty flooring.

So great to see you again!