Saturday, October 29

Changes in the Kitchen

Grandma requested more counter space, a deeper sink AND a dishwasher!
I'm trying to make her happy...

This means there will be changes in the kitchen. I still plan to use the pantry shelves. They will just need some trimming to fit above the dishwasher.


Here is a little a plate cabinet I've started. I'm using part of a Michael's hutch. The idea is from Carole at Let's Build A Dollhouse.

Today I need to level the counter, install the sink and faucets and add the door to the dishwasher. I still haven't figured out how to do the doors below the sink...

What are your plans for today? I hope you have fun making minis!


4 comments:

A. Wright said...

It all looks awesome Kathi. I love the plate rack idea from the Hutch, those things are the best to bash.

Virginia isabel said...

los colores tienen una pinta estupenda.
besujis!!!!

Lucille said...

The dishwasher is a good idea. I'm happy to see you're keeping the shelves. If you go to Lesley at about.com, she has instructions on how to make cabinet doors.

Lady Jane said...

I like the changes to the kitchen and that plate shelf is the best. Hugs, LJ