Tuesday, December 28

Back from the Beach

Hello everyone! This is the cute little house we stayed in at New Smyrna Beach Florida. It was just a short walk to the beach. Very comfy cozy, supplied with everything you could possibly want. I had never seen a bidet before, but they even had one of those. Sorry, no photo of that!



I loved the sign on the front door!



Sandy came with me and she loved exploring the front porch and yard.





She even found a little friend. I'm not sure what they were talking about? I think it had something to do with the sunshine. There was lots of that even though it was quite chilly.




We didn't manage to get ONE mini plant made, but we did take lots of photos of them.



On Christmas day we walked down to the beach and found a sandman instead of a snowman.



The very BEST part of this Christmas was spending time with my children. I finally got a photo of everyone together!



There is nothing better than being HOME for the holidays. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas too!

I can't wait to get back to making minis again. I'm sure they will have something to do with the beach!



4 comments:

Ana said...

Ohh¡¡¡es una casa fantastica¡¡y lo mejor con todos tus hijos.Feliz Navidad¡¡¡

Lotte said...

Oh, it´s "summer" there in Florida. I just miss the sun... We have over 70 cm snow here in Finland. And -10 C.

Hugs, Lotte

Ascension said...

Unas bonitas vacaciones y una familia preciosa, enhorabuena!!!
Me ha encantado verte.
besitos ascension

Lucille said...

Welcome back Kathi. You have a lovely family!