Sunday, February 27

Panda Bench

When I read Kat's heartfelt post this morning, I immediately thought of the little blue and green bench that came with my Craig's List dollhouse.


I sanded it and put on a new coat of paint. Then I made a little panda face out of woodsie circles and stuck it on (temporarily). This one is only an idea.

If you would like to have this Kat, I'll send it to you. I promise to finish it nicely first! It is 3 12" long by 2 1/2" tall. It might be too big for what you're doing?

Thank you for making a special gift for this sweet baby's grandmother. I know she will treasure it!


6 comments:

MiniKat said...

Kathi this is so cute! I'm certain I can find room in the nursery for it. Would you please include a card so my friend knows who made this for her?

Caseymini said...

Kathi, that is so cute. You come up with some of the most imaginative ideas. I am sure it will be appreciated by Kat's friend.

Kathi said...

Thanks! I'm glad Kat may be able to use this. Otherwise, it would end up back in the box of unused used furniture. :D

Ana said...

Precioso mueble¡¡¡

Lataina said...

It's so cute!!! =)

jose said...

fantastic