Saturday, October 27

Some Progress


I've made some progress. I repainted the interior again. I'm working on a new door for the small restroom upstairs.


I want to make a mirror and maybe find some pretty wallpaper for the walls?

I cut a new second floor for the loft.  Right now I am trying to figure out how to cut the inside corner of my crown molding. Good thing I bought three pieces!

Mostly I've been thinking and making design decisions. I have something in mind that I am excited about. I just need to do some more research on how to build it.  :D

Hope you are having a good weekend!  It's cold here today. Cold for me anyway. I think I'll have to go turn on the heat!


8 comments:

sera xi's said...

I love the colours that you are used. Look very nice. Hughs.

Auxi

Caseymini said...

Kathi, if you keep repainting,depending on the thickness of the paint, the interior is going to be smaller...I do like the new colors.

Very nice. Hurry! I need coffee!

Mad For Mod said...

I'm glad you decided to work on this again! It's looking good!

Lucille said...

I love the new colours, Kathi! Isn't it nice, though, when we're excited about working on something. Have fun! That's what really matters!

dalesdreams said...

It's coming along. I've always admired your ability to be a builder.

julia said...

Que bonitas están quedando, me encanta el color tan dulce que le estás poniendo.
Feliz domingo y millones de besos...Julia.

maribel said...

Poco a poco se van viendo tus progresos estupendos.

Epin Accessories said...

I notice that you’re will be in all honesty enthusiastic about like
Jewelry Clasps