Sunday, November 11

A Long, Long Process

Most, if not all of the decisions have now been made for the garden center. From top to bottom there is now a final plan.  :D

Getting here has been a long, long process! How many times have I tried different roof ideas? How many times have I changed my mind? How many times have I painted the building?! This project has gone from a coffee shop to a garden center to a coffee shop and back again. 

I don't think I have a chance of finishing before the Creatin' Contest deadline on December 17th.  I'm going to try, but I know I have too much to do. I'm going to just relax and enjoy the process.

I also have two Christmas swap gifts to finish and mail. Kikka and Julia if you are reading this please email your address to me. Thanks Fabiola for organizing this swap and for all of your sweet comments here.

I really don't have anything to show you today but I feel good knowing I can now move ahead with some confidence. I may have some light fixtures to show you in a few days?

Hope you had a good weekend. Welcome to my new followers and all of my faithful friends! I appreciate each and every one of you. Thanks for following my blog. Even if there aren't any minis ❣



5 comments:

julia said...

Hola Kathy, te envié un correo hace un par de semanas para lo del intercambio de navidad, pero no he recibido contestación, me imagino que no lo habrás recibido, te lo vuelvo a enviar.
Mil besos...JUlia.

Kathi said...

Thank you Julia. I will watch for your email. Blessings,Kathi

Fabiola said...

You were fast!!
Kathi send me a photo, please.
Bye Faby

Kathi said...

Oh dear,
My gifts are not quite ready. Soon, there will be. :D

Kikka N said...

Hi Kathi,
I will e-mail to you!
Hugs
Kikka